Choose from the gallery, upload reference material or suggest a theme via the order form to get a painting created to your specifications. Subjects may include pets, animals, human portraits, scenes from movies/tv. Style can be traditionally realistic, contemporary or a combination.
How to get the best results: When asking for a custom designed painting, you’re asking me to paint something based on your details you supply and other reference material. Tips on how to do this include:
- Supply clear photos if sending the jpeg through email or in the upload section
- Posting photos may also be a good option- just make sure these are also clear and no smaller than 15 x 10 cm
- If you require a certain colour, post paint chips that match your colour to get the most accurate result.
- Give clear details of the subject to be painted. If you want to leave the composition up to me just let me know and I will check with you at drawing stage before I start painting it. I reserve the right to refuse to paint any subject I wish not to paint.
- If you would like a painting done by a certain date for a birthday for example then please let me know as soon as possible and allow at least three weeks which includes postal delivery.