This is a feature designed to enable you to source co-ordinating wall art for your interior décor. Email photos of quilt cover designs,
specify colour schemes or another subject for your artwork and it will be created just for you and your interior decor.
How to get the best results: When asking for Coordinating Wall Art, you’re asking me to create something based on your details you supply and other reference material. Tips on how to do this best include:
- Supply clear photos if sending the jpeg through email or in the upload section
- Posting photos are also a good option- just make sure these are also clear and no smaller than 15 x 10 cm
- If you require a certain colour, post paint chips that match your colour scheme to get the most accurate result.
- Post fabric samples or photos of other furnishings within the room/ area where the Wall Art will be hung
- Give clear details of the subject for the wall art to be based on. If you want to leave the composition up to me just let me know and I will check with you at drawing stage before I start creating it. I reserve the right to refuse to create any subject I wish not to.
- If you would like a painting done by a certain date for a birthday for example then please let me know as soon as possible and allow at least three weeks which includes postal delivery.